All packages include airfare between Anchorage and the Lodge
(A $575 Value)
|2 nights 2 full days of fishing……||$3,675|
|3 nights 3 full days of fishing……||$4,995|
|4 nights 4 full days of fishing……||$6,175|
|5 nights 5 full days of fishing……||$7,350|
|6 nights 6 full days of fishing……||$8,295|
|7 nights 7 full days of fishing……||$8,950|
Packages also include:
- Fly-outs in float equipped aircraft to fish nearby streams
- One guide per two clients
- US Coast Guard and Alaska Dept. Fish & Game licensed guides
- All necessary fishing gear, rods, and reels
- Fully stocked fly tying bench
- Delicious meals, beverages, beer, and wine
- Professional vacuum sealing and preparation of salmon for shipment home.
- National Park Service use fees
- Use of hot tub that overlooks the river and Katmai National Park
- Linens, comforter, private bath with hot & cold running water
- Daily maid service for your cabin
June 8 through Oct 15
Average size is 24” – 26” fish on many rivers throughout the region.
June 15 through July 31
Excellent fishing throughout the season for 25 – 30 pound fish on the Naknek
June 28 through July 20 World’s largest salmon run passes right in front of the lodge.
July 28 through September 25 Very exciting fish to catch; excellent combo with big rainbows.
September 1 through October 15
Trophy fishing for the largest rainbows in Alaska right in front of the lodge on the Naknek River.
July 15 through August 20
Great fighting sport fish averaging 12 pounds; excellent for fly fishing.
Two-Handed Spey Casting
The NakNek River is tailor made for spey casting with long runs of great stretches of fishable water. The best times to fish for rainbows on the NakNek with a Spey rod are June 8 through June 28 and again September 1 through October 15.
- Naknek River and Bristol Bay
- Fishing Program
- Daily Routine
- Food and Beverages
- Naknek Alaska Map
- 2016 Pricing
- Alaska King Salmon
- Our Lodge on the Naknek River
- Naknek Rainbow Trout
- Alaska Wildlife
- Scenic Alaska
- Salmon and Arctic Char